Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girlfriend Wanted



This is from Matthew Grey Gubler's blog. You may better recognize him as Dr. Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds.

I love everything about this! I will highlight the key points in which I think are pretty much about me. 

girlfriend wanted

must love decorating for holidays
mischief
kissing in cars

and wind chimes

no specific height*
weight
hair color
or political affiliation required
but would prefer a warm spirited non racist

cynics
critics
pessimists
and “stick in the muds” need not reply

voluptuous figures a plus
any similarity in look, mind set, or fashion sense to
mary poppins
claire huxtable
snow white
or elvira wholeheartedly welcomed

i am dubious of actresses, felons, and lesbians
but don't want to rule them out entirely
must be tolerant of whistling
tickle torture

james taylor
and sleeping late

i have a slight limp
eerily soft hands
and a preternatural love of autumn

I once misinterpreted being called a coal-eyed dandy as a compliment when it was intended as an insult
I wiggle my feet in my sleep
am scared of the dark
and think the Muppet's Christmas Carol is one of the greatest films of all time

all i want is
butterfly kisses in the morning
peanut butter sandwiches shaped like a heart
and to make you smile until it hurts


Well sign me up!  *I'm 5'2" so this is always good to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment